Sunday, July 12, 2009

A new chapter in my journey

There's a lot going on in my life at the moment.  I have an awesome husband who works quite a bit, but enables me to be a stay-at-home-mom.  Therefore, I spend a lot of time alone with our two children both under the age of 4, whom keep me super busy.  I stay at home with them, so we rush off to various activities; school, play groups, and daily errands.  We have two cats (which are "vacationing" at my mom's until further notice), and a super sweet 2 year old boxer/shepherd/rottweiler mix.

We're also trying to sell our house, so there is a constant shuffle of clean, collect children and dog, fight with dog to get him in the car, drive over to my mom's house.  There we get to see the kitties, who are "vacationing" as I've said until we sell our house and move into a new house (which we also don't have).

I've also decided that I'm done struggling with my weight.  I'm still stuck with baby weight from both girls, and have been trying off and on to get rid of it through several failed attempts and diet and exercise.  But, I'm fed up.  I've never been super skinny, but I wasn't really overweight until I hit college, which began a downward spiral of too much junk food, not enough exercise, too much drinking, and not enough exercise.

I'm trying to make some easy to live with, but good for me changes, such as drinking more water, eating better, and at some point I'll figure out some exercise that I actually enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment